Holistic Healing Practitioner DiplomaThe Holistic Healing College practitioner diploma course has been designed for both existing practitioners wishing to expand their skills and confidence and also for those who are considering a new career in alternative health.
It is made up of 11 of the modules that constitute the Spiritual Counselling Diploma. Therefore if further down the line you wish to upgrade to the Counselling Diploma it should be possible to later add the extra 3 modules.
The training encompasses healing, self healing, counselling, intuitive/psychic development, soul plan reading, hypnotherapy, psychotherapeutic technique, nlp, guided self awareness, sensitivity training, Intuitive Card and Symbol reading, past life, regression techniques, diagnostic skills, aura and energy enhancing practises, business and marketing skills. There is also plenty of opportunity to practice and receive constructive feedback.
It is suitable for those who wish to develop their healing potential, are interested in people and spirituality and/or who are seeking a new career. It is also suitable for those who already have some training in a healing therapy, psychotherapy or counselling but feel the need for a broader knowledge, more skills and confidence.
The 11 modules you will need to complete for the Holistic Healing Practitioner Diploma are:
1. Advanced Communication - Introduction to Hypnotherapy & NLP (2 days)
2. Introduction to Counselling (2 days)
3. Life Coaching (2 days)
4. Intuitive Card and Symbol reading for therapists (2 days)
5. Allergies, Phobias, EFT and Energy Psychology (2 days)
6. Soul Plan Reading (3 days)
7. Extraordinary Sensing (2 days)
8. Chi Kung and energy clearing and enhancing (2 days)
9. Mindfulness for yourself and clients (2 days)
10. Sound Healing or new module to be arranged (2 days)
11. Skills/Marketing Integration/Diagnosing the Core Issue